We offer a variety of volunteer and team building opportunities for individuals and groups alike. The volunteer experience at Hope Blooms includes helping with any pressing needs of the day, which change daily, and a variety of different tasks, including:
- Washing and removing labels from jars
- Tagging and labeling jars
- Cutting twine
- Shop upkeep and cleaning
- Preparing boxes for delivery
- Processing flowers
- Arranging bouquets
- Delivering bouquets
Here are a few of the ways volunteers help us.
Help us wash, polish and prepare donated jars to be used for floral arrangements.
PICKING UP FLOWERS
Lend a hand by picking up flowers from donors and delivering them to our shop.
Help us create handmade beautiful, one-of-a-kind bouquets. No floral experience needed!
Bring a smile to the friendly faces in our community by hand delivering bedside bouquets.
Large Group & Team Building Opportunities
Join us for a fantastic activity infused with community impact at the Hope Blooms shop for your team or larger group. We offer unique, joy-filled private events tailored for connection, creativity and ease for your large group or employees to engage with one another while spreading joy to community members in need.
These events include:
- Sponsoring the day of deliveries (investment of $250)
- A private, two-hour closed event
- Hands-on floral arranging
- An opportunity to deliver the completed bouquets
- Immeasurable joy and feel goods!
Please note: All team building events, including multiple teams from the same company, include a commitment of $250 to support the Hope Blooms mission. This helps us ensure we have the resources needed to continue our important work.
Want Hope Blooms to come to you? We offer this exclusive team building opportunity for a donation of $500, which includes all the same experiences as above at a location of your choice.
Tips for joining us!
- Wear clothes you’re comfortable working in — sometimes we get a little dirty assembling the beautiful bouquets!
- We’ll be on our feet while creating bouquets, so consider wearing comfortable, closed-toe footwear.
- If you’d rather wear gloves while working with flowers, please bring along your favorite pair. (We’ll provide the rest.)
- Have fun! We want this to be a positive and meaningful experience for you, and we’re so grateful you’ve considered sharing your time with us to spread more joy.