We offer a variety of volunteer and team building opportunities to individuals and groups alike. From cleaning jars to delivering blooms, there are opportunities for every skillset.
Here are a few of the ways volunteers help us.
Help us wash, polish and prepare donated jars to be used for floral arrangements.
PICKING UP FLOWERS
Lend a hand by picking up flowers from donors and delivering them to our shop.
Help us create handmade beautiful, one-of-a-kind bouquets. No floral experience needed!
Bring a smile to the friendly faces in our community by hand delivering bedside bouquets.
Even one set of hands goes a long way in helping us spread joy. If you’re looking for a great solo volunteer opportunity, Hope Blooms offers an inviting and light-hearted approach to giving back.
Looking for a way to give back with your friends and family? Hope Blooms has a variety of volunteer opportunities that can accommodate groups of five or more in a fun and relaxed setting.
Team Building Opportunities
Join us for a fantastic team building activity infused with community impact at the Hope Blooms shop. We offer unique, joy-filled team building events tailored for connection, creativity and ease for your employees to engage with one another while spreading joy to community members in need.
Team building events include:
- Sponsoring the day of deliveries (investment of $250)
- A private, two-hour closed event
- Hands-on floral arranging
- An opportunity to deliver the completed bouquets
- Immeasurable joy and feel goods!
Please note: All team building events, including multiple teams from the same company, include a commitment of $250 to support the Hope Blooms mission. This helps us ensure we have the resources needed to continue our important work.
Want Hope Blooms to come to you? We offer this exclusive team building opportunity for a donation of $500, which includes all the same experiences as above at a location of your choice.
Tips for joining us!
- Wear clothes you’re comfortable working in — sometimes we get a little dirty assembling the beautiful bouquets!
- We’ll be on our feet while creating bouquets, so consider wearing comfortable, closed-toe footwear.
- If you’d rather wear gloves while working with flowers, please bring along your favorite pair. (We’ll provide the rest.)
- Have fun! We want this to be a positive and meaningful experience for you, and we’re so grateful you’ve considered sharing your time with us to spread more joy.